sarah-miszunderstoodsite

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

BaD Day??!!

I laughed, I angry, I screamed, I shouted, I slammed the door,
I make jokes....
is it really a bad day?
my roommate was so, so, so happy when arsenal beat manchester united....
yat-gunners, the fanatic one...
she was happy and can't wait to tell her friend that arsenal WINS!!!!!
then, about 20 minutes later...(or maybe less)
she found out that her math textbook and IELTS book were gone...
she was so shocked, so angry, she screamed and this and that...
"why can't i have such a wonderful life for the whole day?"
me? still laughing...because it is so funny.....(sorry yat!)
luckily..she found the books...
one inside the library and one outside the library....
is it really a bad day?
i've told you about my aunt who is going to have a new baby...
she is safe now....
with a baby boy...
i'm so happy for her...
she is still in kuala lumpur...
i can't wait to see my new cousin...

then i remembered about my brother...
he still mad at me!
my mom said, don't worry about it...
don't think about it....
it is just nothing....
but i CAN'T!!!!
it is a bad day...
because it is not easy for me to forget my problem...
................

2 Comments:

  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger Yat Gunners said…

    tanx for writing bout me..ur rumate contoh..ngeh3..still scar kne iron pns tue make me rmmbr bout my bad day,.uwa..

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger anam said…

    bad day?
    hey redha ngan ketentuan tuhan tau!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home